Executive Administrative Assistant
Up To 6 months
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina/Remote
Our client is a specialist life sciences consulting company that provides product development and regulatory consulting to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Generics and Medical Device companies. The company has worked with the world’s leading companies, guiding them through their key product development and regulatory decision milestones, from proof of concept to commercialization and post marketing.
The Admin Assistant will be a reliable, experienced professional, responsible for providing administrative assistance to top level executives. The ideal confident will display strong levels of organization, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The Admin Assistant should be skilled at multi-tasking and be able to prioritize tasks swiftly and efficiently.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare corporate documentation for team members in particular the executive team.
- Manage and coordinate professional schedules for meetings, luncheons, engagements, travel, agendas, and company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and management of content information flow to senior executives.
- Conducting and setting up meetings and interviews with remote technology and communicate all logistics to attendees
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal communications, and organize and maintain files, records and documents effectively.
- Schedule and arrange travel arrangements and travel-related activities for team members
- Monitor deadlines, disperse documentation to team members when needed, and support project management needs
- Project management support with presentation needs, meeting minutes, action items, survey and SOP management.
- Takes initiatives to continuously improve process and approaches for continued effectiveness and success
- Display strict levels of confidentiality
- Organize meetings and calendars
- Take calls/emails where needed and asked
- Direct travel plans and organize expenses reimbursement
- Efficiently plans and control events
- Enthusiastically screen phone calls and relay relevant messages.
- Collect and pass out meetings information
- Other related duties may be assigned
- 5+ years of administrative experience in biotech or pharma desired.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting senior management
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional at maintaining confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals and objectives
- Can work well independently and with less direction at times
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to process information efficiently and research independently where needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication abilities and displays integrity throughout their work.
- Background and industry experience in
- Experience in leading / supporting business development